At our North Carolina country inn, you’ll experience accommodations that are thoughtfully appointed with your comfort in mind. Our wine country bed and breakfast in Yadkinville, NC is a refreshing change from the typical cookie cutter hotel stay, featuring lodging that is both inviting and elegant.
Yadkinville provides a unique North Carolina tourism opportunity. Enjoy the beauty and serenity of the region away from the crowds. Spend your day exploring the scenic Yadkin Valley Wine Region, then in the evening return to the cozy surroundings of your guestroom at the Vintage Inn Bed and Breakfast.
- Fresh flowers and chocolates
- Enclosed porch/verandah
- Patio and garden area off of verandah
- All four guestrooms have private baths
- Turn-down service at night upon request
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary water and sodas
- Complimentary goodies available daily in dining room
- Full gourmet three-course breakfast
- Special dietary needs met if possible
- Smoke-free environment (smoking outside only)
- Innkeepers reside on premises
- Sorry, no available accommodations for children
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Reservations are Required.
A credit card on file for one night's rent or 50% of the total ( whichever is greater) will be required as the GUARANTEE for your reservation.
All billing at checkout will include the state (6.75%) and local lodging tax (6%).
Cancellations of less than 7 days prior to arrival will be charged the full amount to the credit card on file.
Early departures will fall within our cancellation policy.
All information and policies subject to change without notice.
Please remember when making a reservation that you are making a commitment to us as we are making a commitment to you in preparation for your stay with us.
Check In: is from 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm - (unless prior arrangements have been made).
Check Out: is at 11:00 am
We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover as well as cash.
We require a two night minimum stay on the weekends during our busy season, which is from April through November.
We do not accept same day reservations in order to provide our guests with the attention to detail that they deserve.
We will offer special promotional rates and specials during off-season times. Check Sandy's Notes.